Fabric Bravo presents the Yellow 60" Wide Woven Cotton Blend Broadcloth Fabric Sold By The Yard. The Poly Cotton fabric takes the best of both worlds from this exclusive blend of both durability and comfort. The popularity of cotton blend fabrics ranges from best-selling shirts and extends to car seats and furniture. Other uses for poly cotton fabrics also include aprons, bags, track suits, even denims is and best used for quilting projects. Each fabric yard sold measures 60 inches in width and due to it's composition, weighs less than poly poplin but sturdy enough to still flow due to it's soft cotton blend. For proper care, kindly machine wash in warm water. If you have any question or comment regarding our fabrics sold online, kindly communicate with on any subject such as wholesale rolls, shipping (combined or international), quantity, swatch samples, acquiring fabrics which we have not listed or even a color scheme not available in the listing. We have more than 50,000 varieties of fabrics that requires constant upload. All fabrics are stored.kept in a closed, cool, dust-free environment and we have a responsive customer service which is open Monday to Friday, 930 AM to 5 PM Pacific. Thank you for viewing our listing from your friends at FABRIC BRAVO. Always offering the lowest COMBINED price and S/H on Amazon.
- These soft broadcloth fabrics are especially woven with premium 65% polyester & 35% US cotton
- The poly cotton fabric measures 60" inches in width, not 45" like other sellers
- Due to it's popularity, the fabric combines the comfort of cotton and durability of premium polyester, courtesy of exclusive Fabric Bravo genuine fabrics
- Used for a variety of sewing projects such as dresses, blouses, uniforms, shirts and linings.
- Avoid cheap versions of Poly Cotton fabrics! When purchasing genuine Fabric Bravo poly cotton broadcloth fabrics, kindly click on "More Buying Choices", see our logo and also confirming that 'Ships and Sold by' states FABRIC BRAVO. Offering the lowest price in combined shipping total for item + S/H items