Burlap is tough and durable enough for use in the construction and crafts. It can also be used as a weed barrier. Burlap can be used for backing for rugs, wall hangings, upholstery and decorative dollies. This material can be embroidered with fabric scraps, yarn and other remnants to create wall hangings. It can also be employed with the ends sewn up for a rustic window treatment. Stretched over a frame it can be used as an alternative to canvas for painting . Caring for the burlap is tricky since it can shrink, fray on the edges and become very wrinkled. One simple method of cleaning your burlap fabric is to simply shake them and hang them outside. The sunlight might bleach away lighter stains and odors can air out.
- Burlap Fabric By The Yard
- Can be used for decor, wedding, outside in garden/nursery, craft projects
- Brand new. Shipped From Los Angeles, CA
- Sold by yard, multiple yard order will be shipped in one continuous piece. ( Ex: If you order 4 yards, you will receive one long piece that measures 4 yards)
- 58/60" Wide, 100% Natural Jute Fiber