The Iron on embroidery applique patch made steps:
1. embroidery the shape (flower, butterfly ...) on the cloths, the embroidery are handmade, more complex/bigger the shape, more work need to be done.
2. when the embroidery finished, put the glue (EVA) on entire back of the cloths use a machine.
3. cut the designed embroidery shape by hand, need patience and careful, the flowers are pretty hard to finished.
4. to make the applique perfect, all applique need to roast on the fire.
You may consider it as a art work, perfect fit all applique patch need.
- 10 pieces mixed iron on butterfly applique patch, refer to the picture for details.
- All embroidery part are handmade by workers, pretty delicate.
- All butterflys are about 1.57
- perfect for lingerie, dresses, dolls, altered art, couture, costume, jewelry design, pillowcase, home decor etc...
- NOTICE: can be sewing on or iron on the cloths, the leather, PU or smooth cloths better choosing to sew the patch.