The XL3750 Convertible Free Arm Sewing Machine with bonus accessories has a wide variety of built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions. One-step auto-size buttonhole maker with stitch balance control, drop-in bobbin with view of thread supply, automatic needle threader, free-arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface. Built-in decorative, utility and stretch stitches provide a professional finish on a variety of fabrics. Automatic bobbin winding system, quilting features included stitch width and length control. Variable needle position: twin needle for decorative stitching, dial thread tension control, quick change presser feet. Electronic speed control, built-in thread cutter, built-in light illuminates the sewing area, safety power and light switch. Light weight with built-in handle for portability. Instructions in English and Spanish with 25-year limited warranty.
Accessories are housed in free arm of machine.
- Lightweight, flatbed/free-arm convertible sewing machine with extra quilting features; with 35 stitches and 73 stitch functions
- Comes with sewing notions, quilting table, 7 accessory presser feet, cloth carrying case, and user's manual; integrated handle for transport
- Offers auto needle threader, drop-in bobbin, auto bobbin winding, and 1-step auto-size buttonholer; stitch width and length control
- 110-volt machine operated using foot pedal, with push-button reverse stitching; light bulb for workspace illumination
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.