Brother's PED-Basic® is the first step toward opening up a vast world of new embroidery designs for your embroidery machine. PED-Basic® allows you to download embroidery designs, perform simple editing operations to embroidery data (.pes files) and write those .pes files to original cards for your embroidery machine. .pes files can also be purchased or obtained from the internet. PED-Basic® features three frame sizes, a realistic stitch design preview, print design previews which can be used as placement templates when embroidering and built-in embroidery samples.
- Software for downloading embroidery designs for an embroidery machine
- Perform simple editing operations to embroidery data; write .pes files to original cards
- Various .pes files can also be purchased or obtained from the Internet
- 3 frame sizes; realistic stitch-design preview; print-design previews; built-in embroidery samples
- CD-ROM; 4M blank memory card; USB card writer box; and instruction manual included