The Brother 1034D serger features a 3/4 lay-in thread system with lower looper threader.Stitch options include 4 thread overlock 3 thread overlock narrow hem rolled hem and ribbon lock stitches.Additionally you can sew blind hem pin tuck and flat lock stitches by purchasing optional presser feet.The machine has a free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface.The 1034D also offers a F.A.S.T. lower looper threading system for easy thread changes.The differential feed improves sewing results on stretch or thin fabrics to give you a perfect finish. Snap-on presser feet allow quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch.The 1034D also includes an instructional video tape to make serging fast easy and fun. This machine does not conform to International electronic codes. Warranty is voided outside the US.
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with easy to use lay in threading, differential feed, instructional DVD, bilingual manual, and toll-free customer support
Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother 1034D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3 or 4 thread serger features 22 stitch functions, and snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1034D includes an instructional video, and a complete, printed instructional manual in English and Spanish. Backed with a 25-year limited warrantee, and free phone support for the life of the product.
Versatile stitch optionsChoose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches.
Easy threadingThe 1034D has easy to follow, color-coded lay-in threading, and the lower looper threading system is designed to make sure the thread stays right in place.
Differential fabric feed for better stitch qualityThe differential fabric feed helps improve the stitch quality on virtually all types of fabric, especially important when sewing stretchy, knitted, or thin fabrics. Differential feed ratio is 0.7 to 2.0.
Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minuteSaves time, and delivers high quality stitching, even at up to a high 1300 spm speed.
Adjustable stitch widthThe stitch width can be easily adjusted between 5mm to 7mm from left needle, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project.
Removable free armSimply slide off the removable arm to serge cylindrical items such as sleeves.
Uses standard sewing machine needlesNo need to purchase special needles – the 1034D can use most standard home sewing machine needles.
Plus, these outstanding features:• Bilingual operation manual and instructional CD:
In the box• Accessory feet:
• Foot controller
• Accessory bag with needle set, 4 spool nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexl wrench, trim trap
• Soft cover
• Instructional CD
• Bilingual English/Spanish operation manual
• 25-year limited warranty
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with easy to use lay in threading,
Versatile stitches functions
- Reliable, high performance 3/4 thread serger delivers professional edge finishing on a wide range of fabrics, including knits, linens and formal wear. Create ruffles, decorative edges, gathers; join laces; serge narrow sleeves, spaghetti straps, and more!
- 22 built-in stitch functions with 4-thread overlock, 3-thread overlock, narrow, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches, with specialty stitch functions for formal and bridal wear, home decor and crafts, heirloom and reinforced tape applications
- Differential fabric feed;for truly professional, even stitch quality, even on thin, knitted, and stretchy fabrics
- Easy to thread, easy to learn and use; with included instruction video, printed manual, and completely color-coded and numbered upper and lower looper threading. Includes free phone support for the life of the product, and a 25-year limited warranty
- Comes complete with 2 snap-on feet, foot controller, soft cover, needles and more. Uses standard sewing machine needles. Please note: This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- Customer service contact number 1-877-276-8437