This Serger machine is a Japanese version of the almost similar model as "Imagine (BLE1AT-2)" currently sale at the United States.
Differences are only Prints, such as a logo, and voltage.
It's recommended to use a transformer, but it can be used to use in the United States.
When using in the country of Europe and East Asia, a transformer is needed.
An English manual sends a PDF file by e-mail.
Therefore, difference between the U.S. version and a Japanese version is only voltage.
Machine structure, function and size, everything is the same as U.S. version's one!
Machine itself is exactly the same so you are able to use it without any problems.
All accessaries are included.
This Serger is a machine equal to "Imagine (BLE1AT-2)"
● The stitch form:
2 needle 4 thread exaggerated rock
1 needle 3 thread exaggerated rock ● The stitch width:
2 needle 4 thread rock 5.5-7.5mm
1 needle 3 thread rock 3.0-7.5mm
Book rock 1.5mm (the standard)
● Seams (feed eye): 0.75-4mm
● The differential ratio: 0.6-2.0
● The finish of holding it amount :5mm
● Stitch speed: 1500 per minute needle (common use)
● Use needle: Organ HAx, 1SP (#11 and #14)
● The use thread number: 4 or 3
● Power consumption :105W (Wright is included.)
● Teruaki Wright: 100V 15W
● The size of the sewing machine:
Depth 280 x width 340 x 290 mm of height
● Weight :7.8kg of a sewing machine
- With just one push of a button, ExtraordinAir takes your thread through all three loopers at once, instantly, with a gust of air. Plus, you can thread the Evolution in any order.
- Eliminate tensions and puckering with the patented Automatic Thread Delivery SystemTM.
- ExtraordinAirTM Threading
- Differential Feed Easily, "development stitch" and "contracted stitch" can be done only by operation of a lever. The elastic material is built into the beautiful silhouette. The collected movement and the rib bill are also easy, and there is other how to use variously a hem of Sodeyama's including Ise and skirt.