NEW Design - Cabinet Door Now Opens to the Right!
When customers see the 500 series cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth: "CUTE!" Besides being a cute cabinet, this cabinet offers most of the features our larger cabinets have, but in a compact size. The cabinet's air-lift mechanism raises and lowers your sewing machine into place with a simple push. The mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights. The cabinet also comes with a unique universal insert to create a flush sewing surface when the mechanism is in the flatbed position. The cabinet can be used for your sewing machine or serger. The cute shuttered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed the shuttered door gives the cabinet a cottage look and could be used as a night stand or other fine piece of furniture in a room. The clean white finish and furniture edges allows your cabinet to brighten any room. The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench and about 1 hour's worth of time. Arrow also offers a toll-free number if you need help.
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double-check your machine's measurements with the ones listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 12 9/16" front-to-back, 18 7/8" wide and 13 1/8" tall. The serger platform will only accommodate a serger no larger than 12 1/2" wide. Cabinet dimensions: Open - 46" wide x 19 5/8" deep x 30 1/2" high. Closed - 23" wide x 19 5/8" deep x 31 1/2" high
- Sew in any position with the EZ-Lift air mechanism - sew flatbed or free-arm at any height
- Accommodates machines up to 18 7/8" wide x 12 9/16" deep x 13 1/8" tall
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag-free hinges and leaf support